Nitecore Intellicharger NEW i4 V2 4-Slot Charger
Nitecore New I4 battery charger is a universal, smart-charger compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries. It is a new version of I4. You can charge at up to 1.5A in one slot, which halves your waiting time.
1. Twice the charging speed of the i4 charger
2. Active Current Distribution (ACD) Technology
3. Compatible with 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V, 4.35V batteries
4. Charging program optimized for IMR batteries
5. Automatic current selection based on battery capacity
6. Automatic identification of non-rechargeable Lithium batteries
7. Capable of charging four batteries simultaneously
8. Terminating threshold for battery voltages and charging current can be set independently for each individual slot
9. Automatic adoption between three charging modes (CC, CV and dV/dt)
10. Automatically detects battery power status and displays charging progress
11. Automatically stops charging upon charging completion
12. Reverse polarity protection and short circuit prevention
13. Over-discharged battery activation
14. Overcharging timeout protection
15. Designed for optimal heat dissipation
16. Made from fire resistant, flame retardant PC materials
17. Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
Input Voltage: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz 0.25A(max) 10W
DC 9~12V 1A
Output voltage: 4.35V±1%/4.2V±1%/ 3.7V±1%/1.48V±1%
Output current: 1500mA x 1 / 750mA x 2 / 500mA x 2 / 375mA x 4
10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500,
16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500,18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650,
25500, 26500, 26650
Plug: UK Plug
Shipping weight: 434g
Package: Paper box
Shipping method: Please check here for details.
(1) The non-rechargeable Lithium battery detection is an ancillary function.
a. The main purpose of this function is to identify completely discharged CR123 batteries in case that such batteriesare inserted for charging, which could lead to explosion.
b. Due to the diversity of battery chemicals, the charger cannot detect all non-rechargeable batteries. Please do not insert any batteries known as non-rechargeable in the charger.
Smart charging: The NEW i4 adopts the appropriate charging currents based on battery types and capacities. Whilst the option to adjust the current is also available.
The NEW i4 is compatible with:
1) 3.7V Li-ion rechargeable batteries
2) 3.8V Li-ion rechargeable batteries
3) 1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
4) 3.2V LiFePO4 batteries
During the charging process, the three indicator LEDs indicate the batteries status.